Monday, July 26, 2010

Quick Update, with nothing really to update...

Well, I called today to set up Robyn's next appointment (which is supposed to be 6 months after her last one). Six months would mean the end of August. When I called, the 'soonest' available appointment they have available with her doctor is November 5th. You know, 2 1/2 months AFTER when she is supposed to see the doctor. She is doing great. You'd never really know that she was a heart condition child. She acts completely healthy. So I'm not too worried, but we're less than one week out from the 'anniversary' of her heart problem being discovered. So I'm getting anxious. But she's fine. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy, since I won't have any real updates, it seems, for a few months.



***UPDATE*** 07/27/10
So the Doctor got my message about trying to schedule an appointment sometime in August instead of NOVEMBER... And she told the scheduler to call me and get me in this coming Monday. SO, I should have an update next week... Again, I'm sure she's just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment